Clear Administrative Services Credential Program (CASCP)
The Sacramento County Office of Education provides candidates an opportunity to earn a Clear Administrative Services Credential through our two-year program. The program is accredited through the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) and is based on the CCTC guidelines. The program is comprised of coursework (applied practicums, workshops, reflection, assessments) that is job-embedded, relevant and is focused on the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSELs). The program aims to advance knowledge and skills and help the candidate to become an effective administrator. It includes one-on-one coaching by an experienced administrator.
View the Program Design document for more information.
- Applicant must possess a valid California Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.
- Applicant must be a newly-hired administrator within the Capital Region in a position that requires an Administrative Services Credential.
The program has two start dates throughout the school year. The due dates for each are:
Candidates may apply to the program at any time during the school year.
Applications submitted before a due date will be considered for the very next CPSEL.
Applications submitted after a due date will be considered for the following cycle. For example:
- September 1 – applications due the third Friday of July
- March 1 – applications due the third Friday of January
- An application submitted by the January due date will be considered for the March start.
- An application that misses the January due date and is submitted in February will be considered for the September start.
View the Program Schedule to learn more.
Clear Administrative Services Credential Program (CASCP): Participant Application
CASCP Program Cost
- $8,000 (for the two-year program) effective April 2020*
- There are several payment options. Please view the Payment Options document for more information.
- Options include:
- SchoolsFirst Financial Credit Union Special Curriculum Loan – Please view the flyer for more information.
- Sallie Mae Education Loan – Please view the brochure for more information. You may also visit their website at https://www.salliemae.com.
* Fees are subject to increase. Participant will pay the rate listed at the start of program. Payment rate is set once participant enters program.